Saturday, March 28, 2015

The Winter that just won't quit

According to the calendar it is Spring. 

March 20th.
1st Day of Spring? 

Not so much looking out the window

Still, by picking and choosing the right days and wearing the right gear, I have been managing to get some days on the water.
Windy Day on Back Creek

They Ospreys have started to return. Perhaps a sign that Spring weather is finally just around the corner.

Ospreys off of Greenbury Point

Cold sessions have been the norm. Can't wait 'til I can just throw a pair of trunks on and go. Soon perhaps.
March Dawn Patrol

See you on the water.  Aloha- MB


2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to take my board out. .. going stir crazy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My spouse and I stumbled over here different website and thought I should check things out. I like what I see so i am just following you. Look forward to looking into your web page yet again. stand up paddle lessons perth

    ReplyDelete